Thursday, September 29, 2011

Saving Money on Ministry Trips in the U.S. and Overseas!


Does your church send missions teams overseas? Or send staff members on ministry trips within the US? As Director for the ARC and President of The Master's Institute, I have to travel a great deal both with the United States and overseas. Because I want to be the best steward of our finances I can be, I'm always looking to get the best deal I can on travel; as I'm sure you do when you have to travel.


So let me recommend a good friend of mine who is helping make my travel arrangements much easier to set up, and saving me money in the process!


Diane Snyder is the newest staff member of Riverside Travel which has specialized in missions and group travel for over twenty years. Diane is passionate about bringing the love of Christ to a hurting world, whether it’s to a remote location in Africa, or simply across the street.


“Working for Riverside Travel is really a great fit for me,” says Diane. “I’ve always loved to travel, and I wanted my vocation to serve kingdom purposes.” Hearing her clients’ testimonies adds fulfillment to her job. “I remember hearing my very first clients tell about their re-building efforts in Japan. I hung up the phone and realized that was why I took this job."


Diane is no stranger to the ARC. She worked at The Master’s Institute and Lutheran Renewal when the ARC was being formed so was involved with various aspects before it officially began. She has also served on the staffs of North Heights Lutheran Church in Roseville, Minnesota, along with ARC pastors Eric Bluhm, Bob Burmeister, and Marcus Haug; and Trinity Lutheran Church in San Pedro, California, with Paul Anderson, founding pastor of the ARC.


Diane is currently on the leadership teams of Lutheran Evangelistic Movement and Life Together Churches with ARC pastors Peter Churness, Bob Mabry, and Tom Hilpert. As a member of North Heights Lutheran Church, Diane is involved with launching missional communities.


For more information, check out www.rivertrav.com. Or you can contact Diane directly at diane@rivertrav.com, or 651.251.9372.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers