Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Brendon Fairley Joins ARC National Leadership Team

By Mike Bradley, ARC Director

I am excited to announce the addition of Brendon Fairley to the National Leadership Team for the Alliance of Renewal Churches (ARC). Brendon was formerly on staff at Penasquitos Lutheran in San Diego, and is currently serving as Associate Pastor for Bridgewood Community Church in Blaine, MN (a suburb of Minneapolis). Brendon brings a wealth of experience in youth and young adult ministry, leadership training, strategic thinking, and a passion to see the ministry of Jesus continued in the power of the Holy Spirit to the Leadership Team and to the ARC at large. I asked Brendon to introduce himself to you in this article. He writes the following:

“My wife, Shanna, and I have been involved in the ARC since 2008 and have continued to be impressed and touched by the work God is doing through Alliance of Renewal Churches. Soon after celebrating our five-year anniversary, Shanna gave birth to our first child, Grace Maisie who this past November, at 3 months, experienced her first ARC gathering.

God revealed His call on my life to become a pastor at the age of 17. Since then I have served in several different ministries as a youth and college pastor. Recently, I served as the Director of Youth Ministries for Penasquitos Lutheran Church in San Diego from 2007-2011. In the fall of 2011, Shanna and I answered the call to serve at Bridgewood Community Church in Blaine, Minnesota as an Associate Pastor. Even though the cold is a thorn in our flesh, we have been very blessed to be part of the work God is doing at Bridgewood.

I am extremely excited to begin being part of the ARC on a leadership level because I believe God is using the ARC to transform lives for His kingdom. I love that the ARC has a heavy emphasis on creating and cultivating relationships and it serves as one of the main reasons why I am eager to be part of this ministry. I have a deep respect for the other members on the leadership team and consider it an honor to serve alongside them.“

You can send Brendon a note of welcome or encouragement at: bfthumbs@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers