Monday, December 2, 2013

The ARC Welcomes Kurt Koestler

By Mike Bradley, ARC Director

As Director for the ARC, I am happy to welcome Kurt Koestler into membership in the ARC. Kurt was a student at The Master’s Institute Seminary when I served there as president which provided me the opportunity to get to know him. I have no doubt he is going to be a great blessing to our band of brothers and sisters in the ARC, and I’m certain we will be a blessing to him. Kurt writes the following:

“My wife Katy and I live in St. Paul and are proud parents of three children – Gretta, William and Isaiah. Apart from family activities and work in the corporate world, most of my time is devoted to leading New Dawn Ministries, a healing and deliverance ministry under the covering of Home Church Ministry Center in Lino Lakes, MN (Pr. Steve Gaustad).

"Nothing brings me greater joy than to see lives improved and eyes opened wider to the depth of the Father’s love through Christ and by powerful encounter with the Holy Spirit. Our passion is for people to walk in freedom and the fullness of their God-appointed destinies so the Kingdom can be most effectively advanced. To that end, NDM has been called to serve through: individual prayer, teaching, partnering with churches, cross-cultural ministry, discipleship and equipping Christian leaders.

"I am very excited to be part of the ARC and share in its Lutheran heritage, dependence on the Holy Spirit and vision to reach the least and lost for Christ. I look forward to forming new Kingdom relationships, and growing and learning from others.”





Welcome aboard the ARC, Kurt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers