Monday, February 1, 2010

The ARC Welcomes a New Administrative Assistant

The ARC is happy to announce the addition of Heidi McClure as a member of to our team. Heidi will be serving the part-time position of Administrative Assistant, working with me (Director Mike Bradley) in St. Paul. Denise Siemens, who helped to found the ARC and served faithfully as the Administrative Assistant since its inception, has stepped down to give attention to the growing ministries of Lutheran Renewal. As Director of the ARC, and as a friend, I want to express my heart-felt thanks to all Denise has contributed to the ARC. Please continue to keep she and Lutheran Renewal in prayer for God’s guidance, empowerment and provision.

As you can see from the pictures, Heidi has a heart for adventure and for serving the Lord. She is pictured bungee jumping and on a mission trip to Africa. Heidi also works part-time for The Master’s Institute in the School of Ministry program and in October, married Jude McClure, son of ARC pastor, Kevin McClure.

Following is a welcome letter from Heidi to you as ARC members. If you’d like to welcome Heidi aboard you can contact her at: info@arcusa.org. Welcome, Heidi!

Hello ARC members! My name is Heidi McClure.

I am very excited to be working here for the ARC and even more excited to get to know each of you, your ministries, your family, and your heart for the Lord.

A little bit about me, I grew up in small town Minnesota and loved it, but I was ready to see a bit more of the world after I
graduated. I moved out to Colorado Springs were I attended a two year Leadership Academy called twentyfourseven. Well at school there I was able to do missions in over twelve countries, work in the church, complete an Ironman, Eco Challenge, and many college classes teaching me in all areas of leadership; but the most important and priceless thing I learned there was how to seek the face of the Lord and my life will forever be changed because of that.

After graduating form twentyfourseven I transferred to Northwestern College here in St. Paul MN and in 2007 I graduated with a double major in Public Communication and a Biblical Studies Degree. Quickly after finishing I begin traveling the world again leading large missions groups and taking some independent trips. I have a passion for the Lord and a passion to see others eyes open to all that He is. I am very grateful to be apart of the ARC family now and to partner with all of you in your ministries. I will be praying for you and here to assist you in any way that I can help.

Sincerely,
Heidi McClure

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers