Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Derek Luptak Ordained

We are happy to announce that Derek Luptak was ordained on July 27th at Grace Church in Show Low, AZ. Derek serves as the youth pastor for Grace and graduated in May from The Master’s Institute Seminary. ARC Director, Mike Bradley, represented the ARC at the ordination and gave the message. Grace Church lead pastor, Gary Wingate, led the service.

Looking back on this special day Derek writes: “My ordination day was both a culmination and a new beginning in this journey that began 17 years ago when I first experienced the transforming love of Jesus. I am thankful to be ordained into this particular network of believers. Whenever I get to interact with other ARC members, be it a Life Together Day or an Annual Gathering, I know that I will be with people who are not trying to tame God. I am honored to be a member of a network of people so passionate to extend God's Kingdom in this day and age. I am honored to be a representative of this body in the mountains of Northeastern Arizona. I am deeply grateful to Mike Bradley and the faculty at The Master's Institute for coming alongside me when I needed encouragement and training in righteousness. God has used the people of the ARC to speak into my life in deep and powerful ways. I am excited to see what God has planned for us all!”

We are very excited to welcome Derek to the ranks of ordained pastors in the ARC. He is a wonderful example of the many young leaders we have been blessed with who are emotionally, relationally, and spiritually whole and extremely gifted by the Lord. Derek’s wife, Amanda, is a gifted leader in her own right, particularly in the area of children’s ministry. God’s continued favor be upon you Amanda and Derek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers